Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Where to these added tags come from and why dont they show up in the draw stats?
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The draw reports only reflect that portion of the draw where the initial allocation of nr tags occur ( the nr 16%). After that allocation of tags the dept goes back to make sure we are awarded 7,250 full price tags, as mandated by legislation. If not, they convert leftover LE tags to gen and go back thru the special gen then regular gen to fill the gap up to our full 7,250.
    All you have to do is ask them. Kinda like getting the nr elk quota before the nr draw. Everybody simply says they aren't out till may and leaves it. Think about it for a sec, unless they're going to call you on the phone and ask for the tag back, they have to have a quota.....
    I had those quotas and other than some paperwork it wasn't a big deal. Those quotas won't be a factor anymore cause they're moving the nr elk draw to May 31 (more than likely).
    Last edited by WapitiBob; 04-28-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    I had those quotas and other than some paperwork it wasn't a big deal. Those quotas won't be a factor anymore cause they're moving the nr elk draw to May 31 (more than likely).
    Dang it! I love the current elk draw dates.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.