Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 50 Times in 7 Posts
    I have used Arteryx Gamma Light and been super happy with them.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Keep an eye out for deals through Eddie Bauer on their First Ascent line of clothing. I have a pair of guide pants that are of great quality, materials and durability. My new favorite cold-weather glove is their guide glove. The First Ascent line of gear is built on similar materials (Schoeller, Primaloft, Downtek, Pertex, etc.) found in the "top of the line" outdoor brands at a reasonable price point. Keeping an eye on their online outlet can yield some killer deals.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 3 Posts
    I've posted this up before on other threads, but...Target C9 Golf Pants - offered in variety of drab colors, durable, lightweight (9.5 ounces), dries lightning quick. Oh, buy 4 pairs and they are a whopping $23 each. Best September elk hunting pants I know of...

Alternately, Sierra Trading Post occasionally runs a special on Reddington ReCharge Pants for $21.49. Cheaper than the C9s, feel a little cheaper made, but weigh in at 8 ounces. Also offered in some great solid drab colors.

For a very lightweight conscious hunter that thinks camo is WAY overrated, either of these options will let you hunt cheaper, lighter, and just as effectively.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MT 2014 Black Bear_GK (85).jpg