Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Blue vs. Green Units etc... Hard to see?

Aside from any errors in publishing, does anyone else out there sometimes find it hard to tell which units are blue and which are green? especially when it seems like the blue or green are on a dark or background that has some shading in it.

Sometimes they seem clearer than other states etc...

I guess it's a small complaint, but when looking a big blob of blue/green units all next to one another sometimes it's just hard to get a good visual, and then of course when some "blue" chip units are actually printed "green" that doesn't help either.

btw I'm not color blind.

perhaps a solution if not for a clearer map/colors would be to change the green units to another color?

hopefully I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    You are correct, they are sometimes almost impossible to distinguish. Not sure if the editorial staff just needs a few "old-timers" on staff or what, but between some fonts occasionally being illegible when placed over photos, and the green and blue units being nearly the same color, and it makes it much harder to read.
    llp

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm tired of the copy and paste from previous years of info, I have a hard time believing the same units are great for years and years. Mother Nature is to unpredictable and the serious typo's are annoying. I read through an MRS the first time with a highlighter, years of college has made me into an editing snob!! I don't know how half of them slip through the publishing editors hands or does he even read it, is my question, I've been a loyal Eastmans subscriber for years and if this sort of thing continues along with the copy and paste mentality, I'll dump the subscription just like I did Huntin Fool. I like to use the MRS for a baseline to formulate my research plan and to see all the other successful hunters harvesting some amazing trophies.
    #KEYSTONE

TICK
    TALL, WIDE and HANDSOME