Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

A quick question on points system

If I under stand right. Say if I want to get a point for WY I have to put in during the application deadline which I understand. Now what I wanted to make sure on was to get that point I have to fill the app out and select "point only" and still send in my money for the price of a full tag. Then when deadline ends they send my cash back minus what the point cost plus an application fee....is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mountains of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 19 Times in 1 Post
    In WY you can just buy a point until end of September...You don't need to put in for the draw in order to buy a point...other states are different

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WY doesn't have a "point only" option in the main draw. They do however, have a point only purchase period running from roughly July to Sept. No need to purchase a "license", just the point fee per species.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Downing View Post
    If I under stand right. Say if I want to get a point for WY I have to put in during the application deadline which I understand. Now what I wanted to make sure on was to get that point I have to fill the app out and select "point only" and still send in my money for the price of a full tag. Then when deadline ends they send my cash back minus what the point cost plus an application fee....is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is how it works in Colorado. In WY you can just buy a point (July-Sept) if you want a point and no chance of drawing.
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"