Thanks

Bowtech Invasion anyone?

Hey all, this new forum rocks no? Hey I'm shooting a Bowtech Captain right now, I love it, but at the end of the day its HEAVY! I have shot the new Invasion and I love it, Its super fast and light, does anyone on here own one yet? How do you like it etc... Im leaning towards optifade forest or black ops, maybe treestand? Oh and my Captain is up for sale! Ha ha

Thanks
    I was beginning to think I was the only person that shot a Bowtech! I am several years out of date and still shoot my Defender. It is whisper quiet, light and shoots well. I haven't shot any of the new bows, because I would probably have to buy one.

Is there really that much difference between the older bows and the new ones that come out each year??????
    Or is it manufacturers just trying to separate us from our money!
    NRA Life Member OHA Life Member
    Hunter for Life

Thanks
    Oh yeah Jerry, there is a HUGE difference! I deliver to my pro shop every day and everytime I deliver a bow we open it up and check it out, I've have shot several, there is a noticeable difference in each one, especially in the new Defender, It has a super smooth draw, feels like your pulling bout 15lbs less, solid wall and scary fast and quiet, scared me pretty good when I let it go! Guess thats the goal though huh?

Thanks
    I just picked up my new Bowtech Invasion CPX in Black ops. Cant wait to get it all dialed in. The first day I shot this bow I was hooked. Its super quiet and light. I shot a 06 Bowtech Tribute for 5 years. The Invasion is definately alot lighter.

Thanks
    Dang, I was afraid someone would tell me that!!!!! Now I'll have to go look!
    NRA Life Member OHA Life Member
    Hunter for Life

Thanks
    Oops I meant the new Invasion not the new Defender!

Thanks
    Hmmm... I spent so much money on my Bowtech Diamond Blackice bow in 2008 ( 2007 model ). It was light too, till I put on all the stuff. Sights, quiver, string stopper, etc.
    Then along came the iceman, the military tribute series, and now this. I still shoot my 07 model, and only need to replace the strings. I know they change the bows and the performance changes each year, but to buy a new one every year would be like buying a new AR because the serial numbers went up a didget. (although thats probably not a crazy idea to a few people I know).

I am looking at a bow for my wife, and as my son gets a few years older, one for him to start learning on. Mine is hightech, MUCH more than they were back when I started shooting in the 80's.
    I should get a good 5+ years out of my bow before considering a new one.
    I hunt because........

Thanks
    I have never owned one but I plan on changing that in the near future. I have family that works for BowTec and I'm planning a factory tour in a couple of weeks. I figure if a new bow follows me home I will feed it and care for it.