Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 10 Times in 1 Post

    What units r u hoping to draw?

    I just found out that my hunting partner with 5 points will not be able to put in this year for dear. I only have two points so my odds went way down. I like the x zones for proximity to home. Looks like success rates were way up last year in some x zones. Good luck in the draws.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 10 Times in 1 Post
    I like X7 A or B. I will be in the random.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colfax,CA
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 40 Times in 33 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 26 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00BUCK View Post
    I like X7 A or B. I will be in the random.
    Still debating!!!!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colfax, Ca
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have 3 points for X7A and X7B so maybe I will draw in a year or two.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 10 Times in 1 Post
    Yah still not sure on deer. Gonna wait till the 26 the to see if Nevada results will be posted. Really like to hunt pronghorn in Cali. Hope I can get lucky on that or maybe one of my friends will draw so I can go with them. I love hunting those speed goats.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colfax,CA
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 40 Times in 33 Posts
    Congratulations
    7
    Congratulated 26 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00BUCK View Post
    Yah still not sure on deer. Gonna wait till the 26 the to see if Nevada results will be posted. Really like to hunt pronghorn in Cali. Hope I can get lucky on that or maybe one of my friends will draw so I can go with them. I love hunting those speed goats.
    I'm going to wait for the Nv draw as well. I've got max for Ca elk, max -1 for antelope, and 5 deer pts. I've got some good options, but the end result is,,,,I will hunt something!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 43 Times in 34 Posts
    Congratulations
    28
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    X-12 for me. 4 points so I should draw.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Loma Rica, Ca.
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 59 Times in 52 Posts
    Congratulations
    1
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Burned my points last year so hoping to draw a random X-zone tag "YA RIGHT". Probably going to be forced into a bow hunt in the trophy unit C-4...........I'm using the word trophy VERY LOOSELY.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by packer58 View Post
    Burned my points last year so hoping to draw a random X-zone tag "YA RIGHT". Probably going to be forced into a bow hunt in the trophy unit C-4...........I'm using the word trophy VERY LOOSELY.
    There are some big boys in there. Just make sure they still don't have moms milk on there nose

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,105
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 154 Times in 116 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyu View Post
    There are some big boys in there. Just make sure they still don't have moms milk on there nose
    Haha. Very true. I wish I could hunt Cali this year as I have the points needed to draw my zone. Oh well always next year.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •