Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bitterroot, I had bought my wife a pair of ED2's so that she wouldn't keep stealing my swaro EL's.(And I wanted a bino that I could keep in my truck)After a few months of using the Zen Rays I saw a deal on the internet for a pair of Meostars so I sold the ED2's to help me buy the Meostars. But I wasn't quick enough and the Meostars got sold before I could get them. But then I saw a pair of ED2's for sale for $300.00 and decided to get them because I felt it was a good deal. They were in great shape but The CA was in there just like the new pair that I had sold. At this time I still have that second pair and do keep them in the truck. I think they are a great bino and would not hesitate to use them hunting and the CA is not bad or a great deterrent. I will admit that when using the Zen Rays I miss my swaro's dearly. My eyesight is not the best so I might be seeing a flaw that you don't see because my eyes are already flawed. Nevertheless, I will agree with you that the value of this bino exceeds its price. Its good to see the lower priced bino companies bring the quality up closer to the standard of the high end bino's. I can't understand why the big three keep taking the price higher and higher to astranomical levels. Soon they will be so high priced that nobody will be able to afford them. Zen Ray and Vortex are getting a lot of bussiness and deserve it considering the quality and low price and warranty. I hope the big 3 will wake up one day and quit raising thier prices at such great rapidness. Ooops, kinda got off the subject. Sorry, fatrooster.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    What do you think of the ed3s? im debating on pre-ordering them but they have no track record yet and only one review

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I just ordered them ill let you guys know how they are. They have a 30 day return policy so if I dont like them ill just return them. Couldn't pass up the 20 percent off

Thanks
    Congratulations

Ed3

I took bitteroot's advice and got the ED3. They are very clear and bright excellent binos. Thanks for the advice bitteroot! Great binos and I can still afford to make the trip to Idaho elk hunting this year, instead of setting back east looking threw my German binos. Lol

Thanks
    Congratulations
    yup i just got the ed3s and very good binos for the money

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I am still going back and forth on the ED3 and the Meostars! I just wish I could look through the ZR's before buying them.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I got myself a pair of 7x36 ED2 a couple of months ago based on the reviews I have read. I have to say the hype is true. I am very satisfied with the wide FOV and optical sharpness of these bins. I will be very tempted when the 7x43 ED3 come out.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Just got my pair of 10X43 ED3's in the mail yesterday and I do have to say I'm really impressed with them. They are clear, bright, and comfortable to hold. They were well worth the upgrade from my Monarchs.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I went ahead and bought the ED3 and they are scheduled to arrive this Saturday. I am just a regular hunter and have no professional optics background so my observations of them, once received this weekend, will be from someone who is not an expert in the least bit. I also bought the S4 Gear bino harness that Guy covered in this months EHJ. Can't wait to try them both out at the same time.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congrats and goodluck witjh your new bino. Let us know how you like them. fatrooster.