Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

getting the whitetail fever

left work early last night to go fishing in a spot i found while shed hunting with the dog. i seen some does out in this small medow thats surrounded by thick river bottom brush so i stopped and put the glasses on them. they spotted me right away but had no idea what i was, i didnt move a muscle and watched them as they kept walking closer and closer blowing loud whistles my way, then i seen 2 bucks walk out and i was overly impressed by the size of thier head gear allready, gonna be a couple of very wide longtails. looking forward to getting some pics as they grow this year, hopefully that spot doesnt get flooded out again this year when they open the dam gates. may have to buy that non res tag afterall

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Antler growth here in Southern Missouri is off to a good start and the fawns are up and going strong. I am anxiously awaiting October. My wife will be hunting crossbow with me this year and I'm more excited for her than myself.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I have a cpl I'm ready to see. Started off the antler growing season with 11" of rain so far for May with several more storms scheduled for Fri-Sun. If it'll do this through August we are going to be in business.