Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi

This is a letter I sent to both of the Senators from Colorado. Please e-mail your senators and ask them to help secure the release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi. He has been rotting in a Mexico prison for 3 months for a B.S charge and the Obama administration hasn't publicly commented on this ONCE! He is a US Marine and American war hero. He ran the mounted .50 cal in a Humvee. This guy fought for us now we should fight for him. Thanks for taking the time to read my rant. Just one more quick thing, the scum bag Mexican Govt has been beating him with a baseball bat.

I am disappointed you have not done all you can and demand Mr. Obama secure the release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from the Mexico prison. I understand he is not from Colorado and you have other things to deal with, like signing a petition to change the name of a football team in Washington D.C. This man is a war hero and exceptional American yet our government is leaving him to rot in a Mexico prison for a B.S charge. I know we send military aid to Mexico and it should be pulled until he is released. Please step in and publicly demand this great American be released and sent home to his mother. We return Mexican soldiers and citizens that make these mistakes, the same should be done for him now! Do the right thing
    Last edited by In God We Trust; 05-28-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work.
    Shoot the best, Shoot PSE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to In God We Trust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I've been tracking this story and waiting on Kerry or those other f-tards to at least say something. They won't even acknowledge the issue. It runs all over me too. They (Obama and his whole administration) are real pieces of @#%&. Katy bar the door if there's an earthquake or other natural disaster in a foreign country though. There would be a statement within the hour. And look, I'm not against helping other countries to some extent, but Sgt. Tahmooressi is one of our own. And in my opinion, he's basically a prisoner of war.

Rant over....I'll send the letter as well. But I doubt it will do much.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbhunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Not sure where I been but I hadnt herd about this. Here is the links to the We the People petition and facebook page in support of him.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...nment/qslJk2Xd

https://www.facebook.com/freeusmctah...rommexicanjail
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"