Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tire Input

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    I wont comment again about my dirtbike tires and HLS. Today on Fox new they had a story about a raid by homeland Security in riot gear with their guns and big truck confiscating an older Range Rover that was not EPA compliant. Why are the bureaucrat agencies being armed as if for war? Because our armies are not allowed to attack citizens.
    Almost all my competition was put out of business, too. KYMCO, Dinli, and E-ton are the only survivors I can think of. There are some new start ups now. I have already had the audits, the third audit caught me no paying the tax on Christmas bonuses, cost me an additional $800. Just an oversight by my bookkeeper. I had cpa and tax attorneys and was very legal. Our biggest competition was always the government. Now, lets go bow hunting for elk using Cooper tires to get the 6 mile from the cabin, could walk, only 1 1/2 miles that way. Cabin is for sale BTW.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 17 Times in 3 Posts
    The Duratracks that came on my Tundra only lasted about thirty five thousand... not impressed!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    The Duratracks that came on my Tundra only lasted about thirty five thousand... not impressed!
    That really surprises me...... if I babied em, I could get another 10K, pulled out the paperwork and I put them on with less than 8K and I am a 2 weeks from my 100K service. I have been fanatical about rotation and pressure. (not saying you weren't)
    I think I posted earlier I had to lower the pressure at about midlife cause they were wearing in the center at 45psi (lowered to 41lbs)

Wish my Tundra came with them I'd saved $1400 back then!!!!!!!
    My tundra came with factory crap tires, still sold them for a couple hundred.

Really debated BFG AT/KO cause I have a rig with almost 65K and they still look new.
    Last edited by OregonJim; 08-16-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    Life member RMEF
    Mathews DXT, Bowtech Admiral, Browing .300WSM...... and Swarovski Optiks my wife doesn't know about.
    1999 Washington Blacktaill, Bear River GMU, nontypical 6X7