Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When do the stats come out?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by tim81212 View Post
    Unsuccessful! 2nd season 55 took only 1 point last year and we had 2 this year.wtf!
    That is o.k. I had the tag last year and some people did draw with 1 point. But it did look like it was going to jump to 2 . if you had 3 you would be a 100%. I put in with 4 and the quality is coming up. You may hit it just right for a 170-180 class buck. Most bucks I seen were in the 150-160 range and one was 170 class. I was sitting glassing my honey hole first light and heard a noise to my right and slowly turned to see a 150 4x4 staring at me @ about 15 yds. I grabbed the rifle and stood up and he bounded to about 60 yds and stopped to look back. I let him go and he ran right through my camp. Probably seen 10 4x4 bucks and I did not travel at all. Stayed put for 6 days. Usually I check out other spots I know hold deer, just had some med problems that prevented me from walking very far. You will draw it next year and have a good hunt..

Thanks
    Congratulations
    55 muzz...better start running now!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 18 Times in 1 Post
    looks like a 3rd rifle tag for me! Getting excited, i also have a muzzleloader elk tag and a September bear tag along with archery antelope, going to be a busy year!
    PSE X Force Axe
    Sword Sight
    Ripcord Rest
    Easton FMJ

Savage 270WSM
    Weatherby 257 Magnum
    Remington .204
    Ruger 7x57

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 30 Times in 2 Posts
    3rd choice archery tag for me.

I think it's funny that they show moose and bear as pending but I have already received my moose refund and bear license in the mail.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    BleuBijou - I checked the stats today and it was a solid 2 point draw,465 applicants for 165 tags (or something like that). I agree that it is coming around and I am looking forward to a good hunt. we hunt 3rd season elk and see plenty of nice bucks then and before while scouting. I was hoping to hunt the two seasons back to back but it didnt happen. At least next year Ill be able to walk w/o a limp -I had foot surgery last month. It burns me that a co worker's son and wife drew w 2 points and my buddy and I didnt. Oh well. Next year it is. i should still draw an antelope tag this year at least.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Where are you seeing the stats for 2014? I dint see them posted anywhere

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I was looking yesterday and some 14 stats are up but not for all species. Hopefully deer will be up soon!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."