Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 9 Posts
    That explains it. Im surprised it would accept the BP code as a 2nd choice unless they applied by mail.
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    That wouldn't happen in Wyoming, as only the party leader can make changes to anything once the applications have been made by those in the party and everything has to match!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Per page 7 on the big game application catalog: You have to designate a group leader, which was my dad. Everyone in the group has to have the same first hunt codes and the same other hunt codes as well. If the choices are not the same for everyone in the group, the group gets disqualified. My dad called on the day of the deadline to tell them he'd messed up and he got some type of confirmation for change in his application, which was located today and will be emailed to my dad then CPW tomorrow as well. Something must have been changed, or we should've been disqualified per their rules. We applied online. Still hoping it all work out and I'm hunting with 3 points instead of 0.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Per page 7 on the big game application catalog: You have to designate a group leader, which was my dad. Everyone in the group has to have the same first hunt codes and the same other hunt codes as well. If the choices are not the same for everyone in the group, the group gets disqualified. My dad called on the day of the deadline to tell them he'd messed up and he got some type of confirmation for change in his application, which was located today and will be emailed to my dad then CPW tomorrow as well. Something must have been changed, or we should've been disqualified per their rules. We applied online. Still hoping it all work out and I'm hunting with 3 points instead of 0.
    I thought I had read that was how it worked but I always apply by my self so I dont really keep up on it. Im still surprised it would take the BP code as a 2nd choice applying online. Hope you get it straitened out and dont loose your points for a 2nd choice tag.
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"