Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have been following this story since the beginning. I would say that some more details will come out on this and may change what we have heard. Right now, and I don't expect to change much, where there is smoke there is fire, and there is a hell of a lot of smoke! " We didn't negotiate with terrorists, we negotiated with Quatar" Give me a break !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BKC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    LOL! No I already enlisted and I was not captured. I would not have been captured. Plan was to take as many of them with me as I could right there.
    Very well said!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting story on msn talking about his desertion...

http://news.msn.com/in-depth/from-pr...-bowe-bergdahl

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Good read!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 46 Times in 8 Posts
    MM---I wonder if home schooling has anything to do with this guy seeming to be a loner and misfit according to others in his unit that were interviewed. I've always maintained that in home schooling the person might become accomplished in the book learning part of it, but without interaction with others like you get in a school environment IMHO many times the person is lacking in social skills and just flat knowing how to deal with others. You don't learn that in a book! Add to that the possibility that he may have some kind of a mild mental disorder that wasn't detected because he was a "stay at home learner" and it may explain part of what caused a problem when he got out onto his own after he left home. Just wondering and throwing out some possibilities that may be an underlying factor in all of this!
    Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 06-08-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    Interesting story on msn talking about his desertion...

http://news.msn.com/in-depth/from-pr...-bowe-bergdahl
    Excellent article, more than I knew before.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    MM---I wonder if home schooling has anything to do with this guy seeming to be a loner and misfit according to others in his unit that were interviewed. I've always maintained that in home schooling the person might become accomplished in the book learning part of it, but without interaction with others like you get in a school environment IMHO many times the person is lacking in social skills and just flat knowing how to deal with others. You don't learn that in a book! Add to that the possibility that he may have some kind of a mild mental disorder that wasn't detected because he was a "stay at home learner" and it may explain part of what caused a problem when he got out onto his own after he left home. Just wondering and throwing out some possibilities that may be an underlying factor in all of this!
    Anyone that would walk off their FOB over there unarmed looking for the taliban has got to have some kind of mental disorder if you ask me!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."