Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 57 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbhunts View Post
    I thought someone was gonna say tha back door method was already open for the WY draw results….
    That wouldn't be yet…you can still modify your apps through today.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    That wouldn't be yet…you can still modify your apps through today.
    Yea, I considered doing that last night haha. But figured I'd ride it out. Thanks!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 46 Times in 8 Posts
    There is really no good backdoor way to find out early if you draw in WY as far as I know! They already have your money up front and normally the PPs don't change on your account until or after the draw is posted. I know some have gone into the vendor section of the State Auditor's Office to see if they have a refund check coming when they don't draw, but I don't believe that works well and I think next year the G&F will have to do the refunds themselves, so time will tell on that.
    Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 06-03-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    There is really no good backdoor way to find out early if you draw in WY as far as I know! They already have your money up front and normally the PPs don't change on your account until or after the draw is posted. I know some have gone into the vendor section of the State Auditor's Office to see if they have a refund check coming when they don't draw, but I don't believe that works well and I think next year the G&F will have to do the refunds themselves, so time will tell on that.
    For the trophy game draw results, they didn't post anything on the auditors webpage until after results were posted. I think they're on to us!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Its probably better there isnt a backdoor. Look what happened with CO backdoor this year.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Its probably better there isnt a backdoor. Look what happened with CO backdoor this year.
    Yeah, that was a charlie foxtrot!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 57 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    That was a loose tile in the roof, not a back door…ha ha
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbhunts View Post
    Guess we will have to wait.

On a serious note....I'm pretty excited for this draw. Being my first western draw experience, I'd kinda like to hurry this up haha

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Good Luck!!!!!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm just hoping to draw an antelope tag for a change to remind MM what he missed by not applying in the Cowboy State!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to libidilatimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpqua Hunter View Post
    That was a loose tile in the roof, not a back door…ha ha
    Good point. lol My results didnt change but I know some guys were none to happy.