Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I got a pretty sweet brochure with the Eastman's magazine this week, but no I haven't really checked Kuiu stuff out personally. They look nice. I am looking pretty seriously at the Ultra Merino 145 set.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearhunter3450 View Post
    Has anyone checked out the new Kuiu underlayer?
    Their new merino stuff looks intriguing. I'll probably try some out once my current setup wears out.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 1 Post
    They have a video on there website, def looks good. Video was a little long but I was at work with time to kill LOL. I ordered a bunch of Firstlite about two months ago but its all on backorder. Im trying to cancel the order and buy some KUIU. Not sure what pattern camo to buy though.

The mountains of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 19 Times in 1 Post
    All first lite gear will be back in stock by the end of june including their new 2014 lineup. Just to let ya know

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I went out after my gun club board meeting last night and shoot some rounds out of sr9 and super Comanche. It was fun to finally get out and target shoot a little bit. Been so busy with work and the new baby. Hoping to go out some more this weekend with my 308 and bow also. Just waiting on the deer season to get here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    You guys didn't make much headway while I was on the golf course. Where's the conversation at?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It was a beautiful day for golf up here. I should have gone.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by libidilatimmy View Post
    You guys didn't make much headway while I was on the golf course. Where's the conversation at?
    WHAT? You took golf over this??? Least I was working kinda. HAHAHA
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Musket Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by libidilatimmy View Post
    Tough to mess with success! The new Zeiss scopes and reticles are pretty nice though. I just spoke with Leupold CS regarding the issue mentioned and they told me the warranty on the old Redfields died in 1997 when the company went bankrupt. There is a company that bought all of their old tooling in OK but they would charge over $100 to fix the problem. Although, they do have a "brand loyalty" discount for issues like this where you send the scope in and they'll offer you any Redfield (new) or Leupold scope 30% off up to $100 dollar discount.
    The Ziess is really nice and I like the RZ6 reticle and how simple it is. I dont plan to shoot over 400 yards and I know my current scope and gun well enough to shoot it very well out to 400, yet the holdover marks would be nice. But if I miss an antelope cuz the new scope is off it aind gonna he pretty....lol
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    WHAT? You took golf over this??? Least I was working kinda. HAHAHA
    Golf was work today! Golf is what gets me between hunting seasons. I play competitive all summer.