Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quivers

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quivers

It's been a while since there's been a good quiver thread so here I go. I've been going through a bow makeover and my last need is a quiver. I have been set on a Tight Spot but I just had to replace my sight which bit into my TS budget so I started looking at other cheaper options. Wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts. I've been looking at the G5 Head Loc and Sims Limbsaver Silent, the AXTs look sweet but if I'm going to spend $100 I might as well get a TS. I've looked a little on eBay and other places but I'm not big on used equipment. I'm sure I'll probably break down and get the Tight Spot but I wanted some more insight. Thanks!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Tight spot is the stuff man. Watch Archerytalk, sometimes used ones come on for $80 of so.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

3. The Following User Says Thank You to velvetfvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 18 Times in 1 Post
    I wish I could help ya on the other options that you mentioned. But I have a TS and can never see changing. It sucks dishing out the cash for one, but they are built to last and mine will go on my next bow down the road I'm sure. I'd sell something and get a TS. Archery talk classifieds is a great place to buy and sell used equipment too. There's also a few TS dealers that can get you a bit of a discount over there as well. That's actually where I bought mine.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbhunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Say I were to buy a used TS, how big are the differences between a brand new model and say a two year old one?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    That I can't help ya with much either haha. Mine is 3+ years old. So I'm sure I have the older model. Its big I guess, but doesn't weigh much. I can measure it for you if you'd like.

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I purchased the mathews arrow web for my helim. My brother has one on his switchback xt and I really like it how it holds the arrows low and high. I don't like my arrows hanging down past my rubber part that holds the shaft to much so that's why I chose it. Not sure if that works on ur bow but that's mine

If you get meat from the store then dont criticize me for having the courage to go out and kill my own meat

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsumreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbhunts View Post
    That I can't help ya with much either haha. Mine is 3+ years old. So I'm sure I have the older model. Its big I guess, but doesn't weigh much. I can measure it for you if you'd like.

No that's fine, thanks though! I was just trying to get an idea if I would be missing out on anything big by trying to save $40 buying used.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I don't think you will be. There should be a retailer (on-line) selling these older models cheap I would think. But I haven't been looking around for one so I'm not sure. Heck, I didn't even know they changed the models.

I'll 2nd the Mathews quiver. I had one on my last bow and liked it a lot too. I still prefer the TS though.

- Charlie Daniels

- AT Hiker

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbhunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 2 Posts
    Tightspot !!!!!! Go to eagle archery website they had a code ya could type in when you order a tight spot and it was 10% off think it was like $127 after you entered code. Not sure if its still available since it was last week I was checking tightspot out myself and it was with free shipping.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 12 Times in 2 Posts
    I have a brand new Tightspot quiver in a package by my front door, my in-laws bought it for my birthday on Friday. I'm like a kid, I know what it is but won't open it till Friday night. I am real interested to check it out. I asked for it without ever seeing one in person, just what the reviews had to say.