Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quivers

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssliger View Post
    I have a brand new Tightspot quiver in a package by my front door, my in-laws bought it for my birthday on Friday. I'm like a kid, I know what it is but won't open it till Friday night. I am real interested to check it out. I asked for it without ever seeing one in person, just what the reviews had to say.
    That's a nice present. You will love it. My Bowtech Invasion would tip back ever so slightly after the shot. I didn't want to put a longer stab on it, and I needed a new quiver anyway, so I bought the TS. Made the adjustment to tilt the TS very slightly forward and issue fixed. I love the adjustability of the quiver. Very nice, enjoy!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Buy once, cry once. Tight Spot all the way.

I too tilted the quiver forward and it transformed the way my bow handles. Wouldn't dream of owning another type of quiver.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ckink65284 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Get the Tight Spot. I don't go in for marketing hype, instead preferring to spend my money on tangibles like weight, performance, etc, etc. The TS does things that no other quiver does. It rides extremely close to the centerline of the bow so it doesn't affect the shot as much, it is more adjustable than any quiver I've ever seen, even the individual arrow holders are adjustable for tension. There isn't anything out there that compares.
    Paradox Packs
    Ultralight Hunting Backpacks

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Once again I'm gonna have to disagree. As a blue collar bowhunter I have never had the money to just drop $150 on a tightspot quiver. Yeah sure they may be a little better and have a few more bells and whistles then some of the other quivers but $150 is ridiculous. Fuse just came out with the streamline vector xt quiver and sits just as close to the bow as the tightspot and is very adjustable. And the best part, it costs $75 new! Do your homework and you can get a great quiver for much less than $150. Just my two cents

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by dhershberger View Post
    Once again I'm gonna have to disagree. As a blue collar bowhunter I have never had the money to just drop $150 on a tightspot quiver. Yeah sure they may be a little better and have a few more bells and whistles then some of the other quivers but $150 is ridiculous. Fuse just came out with the streamline vector xt quiver and sits just as close to the bow as the tightspot and is very adjustable. And the best part, it costs $75 new! Do your homework and you can get a great quiver for much less than $150. Just my two cents
    sir, you point is very valid and I would tend to agree . . . but . . . I have a tightspot which is IMHO the best on the market.

sometimes you get what you pay for. hard to put a price on confidence and competence.

I have tried Easton, Truglo, and Mathews and nothing compares.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I've been shooting a hand-me down quikee quiver for 9 years. Several times I have considered getting something new and better, but rarely shoot an animal with my quiver on. I do all spot and stalk with my bow, which means crawling out here, so I take my quiver off so I can draw holding my bow lower to the ground and keep it from snagging on weeds and brush.
    I'd like to try a TS but can't justify the price when the quiver I have carries my arrows just fine. I know it's not impossible, but it's a rare event that a lesser quiver "costs" you the hunt due to failure. Unless of course, it falls off heading up the ridge without you knowing.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    All, I know is that I bought a tightspot several years ago and slowly, but surely, all of my buddies are switching. The only changes they have really made is putting a new rubber head liner, rather than the older foam one, and I would bet you could get a replacement one for an older model too.

On the off chance there are military guys and gals reading this tightspot/blackgold/ripcord offer a military discount, and all of there stuff is made in MT.

I own two.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Alpine soft loc is what i have had for 8years, less than $50 and just as quiet and light weight, can be adjusted up or down and tilted front to back and comes off with no tools. Save the $100 bucks.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Ill give up all my hunting in Michigan for 2 weeks in the high country