Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    These weirdos in California that want mountain lions everywhere and wolves to fill the forests are many of the same people that live in a city with insufficient water and steal the water from farmers and animals all across the state. Creeks and rivers are low if not dried up completely, just to fuel the water needs of these kooks that in turn pretend they know anything at all about the animals in the state. Hey dummy, what about the creatures that need that water to survive? Now your filling your $250,000 swimming pool and watering your 4,000 square foot lawn while some frog nearly goes extinct, then you let some farmers land get stolen to 'protect' the 12 frogs left. It's insane now many total idiots live here. Pretending they care about animals when in fact most of them just care about themself and ignorantly vote on animal issues just to feel good. Fools. Total fools.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Never in Doubt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawfish View Post
    I suggest that we start the "Pet for a Day Program". The program will be open only to PETA Members, HSUS, Members, actors, actresses, and know nothing politicians. Each selected applicant will get to spend 24 hours in a locked cage with his or her choice of a wolf, mountain lion, or a grizzly!
    I'd certainly vote for this!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I would have voted for the bill to break the state into 6 different states. I hate being associated with the kooks here

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 15 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawfish View Post
    I suggest that we start the "Pet for a Day Program". The program will be open only to PETA Members, HSUS, Members, actors, actresses, and know nothing politicians. Each selected applicant will get to spend 24 hours in a locked cage with his or her choice of a wolf, mountain lion, or a grizzly!
    Why put any limits on who can participate in a great program like that? lol
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 1 Post
    I like that the sound of that. We could form our own P.E.T.A.
    Predators Eating Thankless A**holes.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Toss it up on the big screen, I'd certainly tune in!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I sent an email to the people that made the decision on the wolves. The eeply i got said tgey were not taking comments on the issue. Great! Just another example of a few people making decisions for millions and not acting democratically.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I will be the first to volunteer and spearhead a live trapping program here in Wyoming to relocate our darling wolves to the land of the Kardashians! If they want to protect them then they can have ALL of them, oh, and they can foot the bill for the program. The rancher that I rent my house from was sitting in my kitchen the other day having coffee with my wife and I and telling us how many lambs and calves he has lost this spring to wolves and grizzlies, the number was way over one hundred on lambs and fifty one or two on calves. He figures that it was mostly wolves due to the sign (tracks) left but this last week has been battling three different Grizz on separate parts of his spread. I truly feel for those of you hunting brethren living on the left coast. That is the reason I left Michigan, too many crazy liberals. I think Garrison Keillor put it best; "If you are under thirty and do not have liberal leanings then you have no heart, if you are over thirty and still a liberal then you have no brain!"
    Never met a liberal with a functioning brain as the two, liberal and brain, are synonymous with oil and water.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk