Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Victory VAP or Easton injexion?

I'm looking at getting some new arrows and want to know What is everybody's opinion on these two arrows?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Both are great. Can't really go wrong with either. When I did my research I favored the VAPs over Injections. I forget why. I think the injections didn't have a strong enough spine for me....or I was right at the limit. Where VAPs did.

Also factor in your inserts. I wasn't 100% sold on VAP outcerts. More weight up front than i needed and too many issues with the early designs/materials. They may have addressed it by now. So I used the Deep6 inserts in my VAPs. So far I've been very happy with them (other than the cost). The down side of Deep6 is having to get new broadheads because they have different threads. Kind of annoying considering how many I already have in standard threads. The Rage Hyperbolics in Deep6 have killed everything I've shot at. Accurate, all pass throughs. Oh, another annoying thing about Deep6 is they don't have Judo heads for them. Not a big factor, but I miss them in the field when it's slow.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Yea that's one of the reasons i was thinking of getting VAP so i wouldn't have to buy all new deep six points. And i also like judo points for when it gets slow as well.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I switched from fmj's to Vaps and the durability is not even comparable. Most of my Vaps have cracked where the shaft meets the outserts, i can say they do fly nice tho. Check out the deep six fmj's, micro diameter shaft and great durability

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Neither. I won't buy in on the deep six, and in the dozen VAPs I bought last summer, 7 of the remaining 10 have bent outserts.

Check out Goldtip Kinetics, they are my new arrow.