Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: KUIU Gear????

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 17 Times in 3 Posts
    I've got a bunch of this stuff and I love it! I"m 5'11" and 230 so it was all XXL in the tops for me. KUIU fits their gear to be bigger as you go out from the body to accomodate layering. I have no problem fitting my superdown hoodie under my guide jacket which has the guide vest and two merino shirts for layers. I started with XL stuff and it was all too snug. The pants run very true to size as I ordered both pairs of my Attack Pants in 34 and they fit perfectly! I've no issues with KUIU and would recommend it to any and all interested! The only thing I've found is it can be a bit chilly when it gets cold. Weight vs. Warmth but that doesn't sound like and issue here.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You'll be happy. The attack pants are pretty light weight may want to consider those. I would think maybe just a bit more versatile and could take you well through September. Just a thought.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 27 Times in 5 Posts
    I'm placing an order in the next few days, going with the attack pant and the 125 SS/LS each. Thanks for all the info guys.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good choice! I just got my attack pants a month or so ago and cannot wait to try them out this summer, I was really impressed by them. About to order some Ultra Merino 125 tops for archery in Aug, I have a 230 but I fear it may be too hot. We are hunting the same deer unit , if you went with Vias we will look like twins up there this summer.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    This is a little off topic from clothing, but here it is. I am looking for a dry bag that is "just the right size". Who has used the Kuiu roll top dry bags, and are you happy with them?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by tttoadman View Post
    This is a little off topic from clothing, but here it is. I am looking for a dry bag that is "just the right size". Who has used the Kuiu roll top dry bags, and are you happy with them?
    I haven't used em but I see that one in the clearance section and I am planning to pick it up on my next order if it's still there

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 30 Times in 9 Posts
    I use seal line dry bags

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 28 Times in 11 Posts
    We had a couple in this past winter when Brandon reviewed their tent and sleeping bag. Quality construction and product, we did not torture test them in a rain storm or anything like that though.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
    We had a couple in this past winter when Brandon reviewed their tent and sleeping bag. Quality construction and product, we did not torture test them in a rain storm or anything like that though.
    Scott, how did the sleeping bag fare? I have been looking into it. Can you find the thread as i cant seem to find the reviews on it?

Thanks,

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 27 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBird'n'Big View Post
    Good choice! I just got my attack pants a month or so ago and cannot wait to try them out this summer, I was really impressed by them. About to order some Ultra Merino 125 tops for archery in Aug, I have a 230 but I fear it may be too hot. We are hunting the same deer unit , if you went with Vias we will look like twins up there this summer.
    Sweet, I'm going with Vias then! Haha, that might not be good, you don't wanna get blamed for what I do!