Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Hey guys. New to the Forum...Any luck on the draws? I drew the Wenaha Rifle Bull Tag!! cant believe it...anybody familiar with the area or have any advice?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeslider View Post
    Hey guys. New to the Forum...Any luck on the draws? I drew the Wenaha Rifle Bull Tag!! cant believe it...anybody familiar with the area or have any advice?
    Watch the weather. My brother in law and his party got snowed out and had to back in the spring to get their camp. They rode horses out belly deep in snow to get out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tttoadman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would agree with the above statement. had similar hunt up in that area a number of years back and woke up to 4' of snow, had to shovel our way out of the wall tent and broke camp shortly there after. getting down the mountain fully chained up was an experience I don't want to have again.

I drew Steens mulie tags this October, got skunked on Elk which was a surprise although probably a good thing cuz this deer hunt we plan on spending 10 days out there. May try and break away for a general season elk hunt in the white river unit or head farther east for the late season hunt over there.