Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonJim View Post
    Kind of takes the heat off all the other draws doesn't it ???????
    It sure does! It was actually very weird entering the application season knowing the tag you want was pretty much in the bag, then wondering how in the world Murphy's law was gonna play out.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple BB View Post
    Gonna be a busy summer and fall. Drew my first choice additional white tail tag along with antelope & elk for the second year in a row. I also lucked out on one of the few WY DIY sheep tags. Now I just need to pick up my region G deer tag sometime between now and Sept. My 12 year old girl drew an area 16 bull tag year last on her first try. This year she drew another good bull tag with long draw odds. Might have to start party permitting with her next year...
    I think that is a good strategy. My soon to be 12 year old drew everything 1st choice. Antelope was kindof a gimmie, but the elk and deer weren't I don't think. Good luck all.
    Last edited by Againstthewind; 06-12-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Total of tags- party of 4 2nd choice antelope, 2 nephews 1st choice antelope, 2 additional doe antelope, and a party of 3 1st choice Deer ( wife, nephew and kids girlfriend). and then of course the general deer and elk for me and the kid.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    No deer tag for me. Down to just one realistic chance. Waiting on Oregon elk.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congrats to everyone that drew!!!!
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My wife drew everything she applied for - Buck and doe antelope in 73, buck deer in 34, cow antelope in 45. Me, I drew 2 doe antelope tags and a doe deer tag. My luck sucks!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Warning for any Wyo residents who drew area 7 bull tag. They messed up and gave out 500+ more tags than they allotted for. They did a complete redraw including those who didn't draw in the primary draw. Some who originally drew, did not draw in the 2nd draw. My brother drew in the 1st draw but didn't in the 2nd draw. Took away his area 7 bull tag. He is pretty mad. I personally think they should've drew the 2nd time with the people who got the bull tags, not the whole group of people who applied for it.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by birdhunter View Post
    Warning for any Wyo residents who drew area 7 bull tag. They messed up and gave out 500+ more tags than they allotted for. They did a complete redraw including those who didn't draw in the primary draw. Some who originally drew, did not draw in the 2nd draw. My brother drew in the 1st draw but didn't in the 2nd draw. Took away his area 7 bull tag. He is pretty mad. I personally think they should've drew the 2nd time with the people who got the bull tags, not the whole group of people who applied for it.
    More like 1000 tags, exactly. I'm in that crew.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by birdhunter View Post
    How did you find out that they did a complete redraw on 7? Was that an official confirmation from the G&F to your brother as to what was done?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    How did you find out that they did a complete redraw on 7? Was that an official confirmation from the G&F to your brother as to what was done?
    I haven't seen any conformation on whats happening yet. My results went from drawing to not. I don't know anyone else that was successful, so I don't know if they did that to everyone till it's straightened out or what. Last time I talked to G&F headquarters, they still hadn't admitted anything was wrong.