Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Zion Archery Deer

Hey guys, Looking for some help here. I'll be headed towards Zion to hunt deer with my bow come August and wont be able to scout to much. I've never been there before but figured it would be better than sitting at home dreaming bout bucks. From the maps I've researched I'm thinking I'll be headed to the north of the area, looks like the highest and most remote to me.... Any thoughts or ideas on this plan? I was thinking Lone Tree Mountain, Cedar Mountains or Black Mountain out of Cedar City. Something up around 9-10k ft.

I'm also headed to the Nv. Rubies in November with my bow if you have knowledge there too, but that one seems like its going to depend mainly on snow. Im excited to say the least about both upcoming hunts and any info would be appreciated greatly.

I have Elk knowledge on the Deep Creeks and 16C New Mexico I'd be willing to share.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Been to Zion once, I know the deer sat on the side of the trails as I hiked by. Not sure about the northern end, beautiful country. Rubies will depend on snow but mainly access.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGNV View Post
    Been to Zion once, I know the deer sat on the side of the trails as I hiked by. Not sure about the northern end, beautiful country. Rubies will depend on snow but mainly access.
    I don't think he's talking about taking a vacation walk on the Park trails, LOL! Just kidding!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Isn't that what a hunt is? Hahaha