Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cobbhunts,
    Forget everything you read.... as a Browns fan I will tell you special places to go.....

Just kidding. If you are ever out this way send a PM and I will do what I can to help. Season is around the corner, can't wait. When you make it out and if around the Payson, AZ area stop on in Native Grill and Wings. That is our place. We'll have all the games on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UB-AZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by UB-AZ View Post
    Cobbhunts,
    Forget everything you read.... as a Browns fan I will tell you special places to go.....

Just kidding. If you are ever out this way send a PM and I will do what I can to help. Season is around the corner, can't wait. When you make it out and if around the Payson, AZ area stop on in Native Grill and Wings. That is our place. We'll have all the games on.
    I really appreciate the offer. I doubt I'll ever get to hunt AZ though. I plan on taking the family there sometime. I'll make sure and plan a stop by your place for sure.

For what its worth, most of my friends are Steelers fans. And I'm at the lake camping with family from Pittsburgh right now. We've had a good time talking about how bad the Browns are gonna suck this year haha!!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Other than Elk and possibly a AZ Strip Mulie... what other AZ critters would you want to hunt? If you really want a Coues and don't want to wait for a late December rifle tag there are plenty of opportunities out there. I know for a Non-Res it can be expensive. Do you still have to buy a AZ hunt license just to put in for bonus points? Good mulies can be found in other units as well.... If you want to discuss opportunities send me a PM. I am not an outfitter or guide, I just like the outdoors and helping others when I can. Hunting AZ can be done on a budget. I've been doing it for years....