Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 14 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusvdk View Post
    Thats a beautiful Goat. Love the picture idea

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    I thought the picture turned out pretty cool. it was taken with my phone. this was a solo trip, I had brought a camera and had a tripod which I've used before on solo trips and it worked out very well. I got things set up to take some pics and my camera was dead. when I was packing things up to get ready to go my 3 year old son was playing with the camera and left it in the on position so come picture time, dead camera. I searched thru my pickup for any batteries but didn't have any. I was glad the picture turned out well but I would have liked some pics with me in them too. oh well, lesson learned, pack extra batteries.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nasty4u View Post
    I thought the picture turned out pretty cool. it was taken with my phone. this was a solo trip, I had brought a camera and had a tripod which I've used before on solo trips and it worked out very well. I got things set up to take some pics and my camera was dead. when I was packing things up to get ready to go my 3 year old son was playing with the camera and left it in the on position so come picture time, dead camera. I searched thru my pickup for any batteries but didn't have any. I was glad the picture turned out well but I would have liked some pics with me in them too. oh well, lesson learned, pack extra batteries.
    wow yeah thank goodness for cameras on our phones or you might not have had any. been there and done that though leaving the camera on and then going to use it and ita dead and I have no spare batteries

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very cool!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kesand72 For This Useful Post: