Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 10 Times in 6 Posts

7K and Counting! Giveaway!

Here is the deal guys, we are 251 members away from 7,000 members and I would really like to see us get there soon! All of you do a great job keeping this place peaceful and IMO the best forum for hunting the West.

So here is how this giveaway will work:

1. Post your name to this thread, and who told you about this forum.
    2. Tell your friends about this forum, and have them list you as a referral when they sign up.
    3. The winner will be drawn from the hat randomly based on their post number. The person who typed the post and the person who referred them will each win a prize package. The more people who say that you brought them to the forum, the more chances you have to win!

The prize package will be:

2 of our books of your choosing, a hat, a t-shirt we have in stock, one of the forum t-shirts, and a combination Digital/Print EHJ/EBJ subscription! That is close to $200.00 in Eastmans' gear!

I will close the thread the day we reach 7000 members and draw the winner at that point. How quick this happens will be completely up to all of you!
    Last edited by ScottR; 06-24-2014 at 11:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScottR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 14 Times in 2 Posts
    tdcour aka Travis. I actually found this forum when watching an Eastman's show when it was mentioned. I lurked for several months before joining and yes, I asked the honey hole question. Nailed the first impression! Thanks for the chance at another giveaway guys!
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    OregonJim,
    aka Jim C.
    I stumbled on the forum while trying to access the online MLS. Registered the first day.
    I'll get right on it. I suspect several of the folks I have mentioned it to already are just lurking.
    Last edited by OregonJim; 07-07-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    Life member RMEF
    Mathews DXT, Bowtech Admiral, Browing .300WSM...... and Swarovski Optiks my wife doesn't know about.
    1999 Washington Blacktaill, Bear River GMU, nontypical 6X7

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NVBird'n'Big aka Alex. Stumbled across the forum on the Eastmans website way back. Lurked around and posted around tag time like most other guys who we give flack to now, found it was a bunch of really awesome people and stuck around and now love posting and helping guys out. Have now met a few of my local Eastmans brethren and it has been a great experience with great people. I lurk around other forums occasionally but have found a good home here. I talk about the magazine, tv show, and forum all the time because it has been such an amazing influence on my passion for hunting.
    Thanks for the chance for the giveaway, you guys are awesome!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Velvetfvr (velvet feather) also known as Geno. I found this forum I believe from a friend or just found it, don't remember. I never had any intentions to find out info on units or "honey holes" but came to learn maybe a few new tactics. I mainly joined to see pics of successful hunts. Turned out to be much more and I have been happy to give info and have people send me pics of the animals they took with some of the info I gave them. Really makes me feel good to know I helped them be successful.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Colorado Cowboy or CC as lots of you call me, also Roger. I "discovered" this honey hole while reading Eastman's magazine that I also subscribe to. I have told several hunting buddies so guess I'd better get them on here to repost. It's a great place to share information and knowledge.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Musket Man, MM, Lawrence. I found out about the forum from reading the Eastmans magazines after I became a subscriber at our local hunting show so I guess Fred Trueblood could get credit for me finding the forum!
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Work2Hunt aka Eric.

I found the forum throught he magazine that I found from the TV show.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 25 Times in 1 Post
    Engideer, Vernon, I found the forum after subscribing to the magazine. I think I lurked for about a year before joining. I love getting to read stories and advice from hunters who are as crazy about hunting as I am!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hoshour, Dave Hoshour. I found the forum soon after I started subscribing to EHJ a couple years ago. It's the best forum I know of and a great group of guys who are genuine and helpful. I've learned a lot on here from people that are very generous with passing on what they know.