Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    good for her. some easy meat there my friend.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 40 Times in 6 Posts
    After just reading this entire thread what I get out of it is that ID needs to get their act together and do things correctly from the getgo. If the computer programming was done properly, things like this and MM being allowed to apply when he was sure he was not allowed would not take place. It sounds like whomever is in charge of programming needs to be assigned janitor detail and replaced with someone competent! They took the easy way out and then even made it worse doing what they did!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    also.... they need to stop letting wallmart sell tags!!! i have yet found a wallmart that puts someone in sporting goods that know anything bout whats going on, and thats after looking around store for 30 min trying to find someone to help ya.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 1 Post
    Ivorytip,

You are correct on that one!!! This should be every state. Seems what ever state I try to pick up a license or tag from a Wally World they are clueless........

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if you eat food that makes you sick,do you keep eating it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Don K View Post
    Ivorytip,

You are correct on that one!!! This should be every state. Seems what ever state I try to pick up a license or tag from a Wally World they are clueless........

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ljmelea View Post
    if you eat food that makes you sick,do you keep eating it?
    Its called puke and rally, lol. Usually for drinking, but its pizza for me. I am with you on the Wal-mart thing though. Sometimes I wonder about any training they get. For computers supposedly making things easier and more efficient they sure seem to make things complicated and screw things up in general. They don't even seem to save paper all that much. Hopefully they get the bugs worked out. It seems like there is always some sort of error that gets missed.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will give you that IDFG messed that up. These are our kids and the future of this sport we all love so get over it already.IDFG held another drawing around the tenth of july for all those that put in for those tags as there first choice and redrew the tags and a friend of mine snagged one of those tags. No harm was done you just might have an extra kid hunting in your unit if you were lucky enough to draw so help them out. It was a few tags scattered over all the units. Enter your license # again and see if you drew if so you still only have to august 1st to pick it up. Good luck hunting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IDELKFVR For This Useful Post:

tim

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Alot of the smaller stores have stopped selling license and tags in ID because it was more trouble then it was worth from what I gathered. The one I used to go to that actually knew what they were doing stopped about 3 years ago. In many areas Walmart might be the only option.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    cal ranch