Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 4 Posts
    I'm gonna have to go with leaving the spotter home. The more guys that do, the more game left for me, my family and buddies
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ha ah that's pretty good Umpqua, if I can see long distances even if I'm meat hunting I still like my scope. Many times I've scanned the area over and over with my binocs and saw nothing, then I crank up the spotting scope looking at all the hidey holes and find animals I would have never saw with just my binocs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoot STR8

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Always will, I like being able to get good close up looks on animals and make sure its one I want. I would rather carry the extra weight and be able to see game farther and clearer then not being able too
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I almost always pack mine. Unless I know I'm going on a quick look at a short distance, but even then it is worth taking. Where I hunt in the plains, a spotting scope is essential, just like hunting in the mountains. We are looking at animals from miles rather than yards so I'll never leave home without it... at least not on purpose.
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)