Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PP Option

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts

PP Option

The option to buy a PP is now up and running on the G&F website after being down all day yesterday on the first day it was to be available. It will be up until the end of the day on 9/30.
    Last edited by Topgun 30-06; 07-02-2014 at 08:56 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Topgun 30-06 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 20 Times in 1 Post
    Thanks TG. Since we didn't draw our deer tag, and we selected the PP option, we are good on that right? Will it even let you attempt to buy another PP for deer? And I can't buy an antelope PP this year because I drew correct? So I guess it's Elk PP only for me this year.
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbhunts View Post
    Thanks TG. Since we didn't draw our deer tag, and we selected the PP option, we are good on that right? Will it even let you attempt to buy another PP for deer? And I can't buy an antelope PP this year because I drew correct? So I guess it's Elk PP only for me this year.
    On the deer PP option---If a person doesn't draw their first choice it will be added on to your account. If you choose that option and draw your first choice they will refund that PP money and you'll be at zero for the 2015 draw. You cannot buy a PP and get a first choice license in the same calendar year, so you can only buy the antelope PP if you drew a second or third choice tag. The G&F software is set up so that you can't circumvent the sytem and buy more than one PP a year for each animal or buy one when you drew a first choice tag. If you go into your account to buy a PP, each animal you can buy one for will be dark and it will be shaded gray if you aren't eligible to buy one for that particular animal. Go into your account and check to see if they have updated the PPs for all the animals yet, as I'm not sure if they have or not since I'm at 5 for deer and haven't put in for anything in the draws this year and I won't buy another deer PP until just before I head for Wyoming in September.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Topgun 30-06 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    That's the way I understood it to be as well. Just wanted to double check and make sure. I'd hate to lose a year on buying a point knowing what I know now!! Thanks
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    And you were right. I just checked and the deer and antelope are "greyed" out and can't be selected. Thanks again!
    - Charlie Daniels

- AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got elk and deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Buy your points Topgun, you will need them for G next year! LOL

Here goes another donation to the state of Wyoming!
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well timed: Colorado refunds received.... Wyoming points purchased...
    Brave Rifles & Toujours Pret!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Buy your points Topgun, you will need them for G next year! LOL

Here goes another donation to the state of Wyoming!
    That's pretty much what I've decided to do to make sure I don't get tripped up for that hunt. 6PPs should do it!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 54 Times in 8 Posts
    Hey guys…buy your kids points. It's only $10 a species (deer, elk antelope) until they are 18. I've got my kids lined up for some super opportunities.
    Last edited by Umpqua Hunter; 07-03-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Grand Slam #1005 + 2: Dall (1986 Yukon), Fannin/Stone (1987 Yukon), Bighorn (1988 Colorado Unit S-26), Stone (1995 British Columbia), Desert (2001 Nevada Unit 161), Bighorn (2009 Wyoming Unit 5)