Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Magazine

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The way i read the story was that he is an arizona hunter but looks forward to hunting the high country every year with his uncle. My guess is they were in colorado.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boehunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Honestly, sometimes we just don't want to give away our "spot". Enjoy the story, as great as it is, for what it is. Story location bears no relevance on the oral canvas it's being painted on. However, the mountains, steep terrain, flat prairie, or snow blown hollows can set the stage.
    Now...be inspired and go make your own stories.
    *Class Dismissed. :-) *

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonecollector For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Id hardly say listing what state you took the animal in is giving away your spot. No one is asking for coordinates here but I always enjoy seeing what state the animal was taken in and i Also like it when they add a score (not that scoring is everything) but it makes it fun to open up the magazine look at the pic guess a score then read it until the end and see if your guess was close.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boehunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Boehunter View Post
    Id hardly say listing what state you took the animal in is giving away your spot. No one is asking for coordinates here but I always enjoy seeing what state the animal was taken in and i Also like it when they add a score (not that scoring is everything) but it makes it fun to open up the magazine look at the pic guess a score then read it until the end and see if your guess was close.
    I agree with all that you said! For me, it would especially help if they put the score of any antelope featured in the magazines.
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Not that it really matters but Im always interested in what state the hunt was in. I dont care how big it is, I like seeing some animals in the mags that arent real big. It keeps it real!
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"