Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyone else chasing the lopers around this fall? Me and a friend have a Unit 8 tag. We are crunched on time, so are going with a rifle. Bow would be a lot more fun though. Oh well. anyone else??

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 75 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovethewest View Post
    anyone else chasing the lopers around this fall? Me and a friend have a Unit 8 tag. We are crunched on time, so are going with a rifle. Bow would be a lot more fun though. Oh well. anyone else??
    My wife and I are going to shoot a couple of does during our elk hunt this fall in Wyoming.... as long as we can get permits tomorrow. We are hunting elk in the sage brush so we figured we may as well bring some great antelope meat home as well.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hilltop might see if they have any cow tags in that area. I would love a good cow and doe meet hunt.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 30 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovethewest View Post
    I am taking my two boys to chase some lopers, (wait, those are the smaller ones with the black horns right?!)...we are hunting unit 42. Has been a little down the last couple years but still a fun hunt to take my young hunters on, they have a blast.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 75 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigpros View Post
    Hilltop might see if they have any cow tags in that area. I would love a good cow and doe meet hunt.
    They do but the elk population resides on private land until the late season. We are hunting private ground. If you want to hunt in December, you would have an excellent shot at a public land cow. Send me a PM if you want more details.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilltop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 23 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbhunts View Post
    I'm planning on cracking open beer later. I'm off Friday through Sunday. So tonight starts my weekend
    I cant plan till 2025 either!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."