Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    You guys get the kinks worked out before I get on next week...
    Of course
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I logged on and did everything right and when I went to check there was no confirmation page. Red flag. So I kept calling and I finally got through to a human. She said to sign on like I was about to buy a tag and click at the bottom and see previously purchased items and it says I didn't purchase anything. So I went ahead and bought my tag again. This time it let me get a receipt and conservation stamp. Hopefully I didn't get charged twice. Lucky I was putting in for a antelope tag that is not going to sell out. I set up land owner permission with a large ranch by Gillette. I'm finally going antelope hunting. Good Luck everybody on getting this crap figured out.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    congrats, have fun.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 2 Posts
    yes! Agree I'm waiting for the reduced price next week.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I logged on and did everything right and when I went to check there was no confirmation page. Red flag. So I kept calling and I finally got through to a human. She said to sign on like I was about to buy a tag and click at the bottom and see previously purchased items and it says I didn't purchase anything. So I went ahead and bought my tag again. This time it let me get a receipt and conservation stamp. Hopefully I didn't get charged twice. Lucky I was putting in for a antelope tag that is not going to sell out. I set up land owner permission with a large ranch by Gillette. I'm finally going antelope hunting. Good Luck everybody on getting this crap figured out.

Shootist sent me a PM and I told him to do what the lady told you and when he did it didn't show that he purchased anything. I'm hoping they can trace things back to see what he purchased and with his CC hit that they'll issue him his tags. This really sucks, as WY usually runs smooth and now this is the second big problem with the first being last month when they issued 1200 too many bull elk tags for unit 7 to residents and had to get that straightened out. I'm hoping along with WB that things run smoothly on 7/17when I try for some doe antelope tags that are in very short supply for my unit.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My "girlfriend" moved to another dept before the draws

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    My "girlfriend" moved to another dept before the draws
    Well then we can't blame her for the screwup can we, LOL!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    guess we got lucky. our group was logged on in the 1st minute. bought our tags and we did get the confirmation / print off page and our CC's were charged. so...........I presume we are good to go. I haven't heard otherwise.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovethewest View Post
    guess we got lucky. our group was logged on in the 1st minute. bought our tags and we did get the confirmation / print off page and our CC's were charged. so...........I presume we are good to go. I haven't heard otherwise.
    Yep, sounds like you have it made! I hope they figure out some way to make it right with people that paid and got kicked back to the main page without getting recorded other than on their CC account, but I question whether they can go back and do it. It may depend on how many were affected and if a person wants to pursue it if G&F is agreeable to look at each situation individually. it;s really a shame thye've had two major snafus this year because their record was perfect until this year.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Mine has been corrected in their system. Good work WY!