Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trkytrack2 View Post
    A trooper will ticket a vehicle that is parked off of the side of a interstate highway but the ticket is generally for the vehicle to be removed within a certain amount of time or it will be towed.
    That's good to know, things are different where I work. Guess I will be parking on the side of the highway this fall.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearhunter3450 View Post
    That's good to know, things are different where I work. Guess I will be parking on the side of the highway this fall.
    So are you saying you're going to violate the law?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdy View Post
    It's more the railroad companies worried about getting sued if their train hits someone than the State that wants the trespassing laws enforced. They make it pretty clear around here that walking the tracks is trespassing, but I've rarely seen any LEOs in a position to enforce it.
    I mow the weeds on their right of way that borders a property I own. If they ever complain about me trespassing Im going to tell them to mow their own weeds so I dont have to!! lol
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    So are you saying you're going to violate the law?
    No, I def wouldn't lol! I'm fairly sure I would get towed. I'm fairly sure parking on a limited access highway is frowned upon anywhere in the US.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Could I park on old rusty RR tracks that havent been used in a while? HAHA!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Railroads are notorious for not allowing trespassers and will get cops involved without provocation or discussion. Watch your ass or enjoy your ticket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk