Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 1 Post
    Just a quick off topic question
    How do you score a horse for p & y or b&c

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nv-hunter View Post
    Nv bird get the plate number and turn her in its against the law, call nv dept of ag in elko
    Have you ever been out by Sage Hill and seen these people? Seriously dozens a day out there. I watch them from my bedroom window, it is insane. WCSD is always out there and I really don't think there is anything they will or can do. When I see the crazy lady again up close I may give the dept of ag a call though.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    I have 2 used to be wild horses! Asmuch as I like mustangs this situation is out of control. They need to be managed like any other animal. Better to send 1/2 to slaughter then let them all starve and what good is it doing anyone to spend millions feeding them in holding pens? Many of those horses will never be adopted or sold.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 1 Post
    Dept of ag can write tickets and I think fish and game.

In my opinion I think that we as sportsmen shouldn't have to pay for the bears that are off limits to hunting. That should be a local tax on Tahoe residents only.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 52 Times in 5 Posts
    Call F&G on the crazy horse peps and then tell them you herd Beverlee McGrath has been turning them in we need more haters on our side
    Trying like hell to live the dream,Nomad

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 27 Times in 5 Posts
    BLM is the only department that handles the wild horses, not sure if local sheriffs can write a citation. I know F&G has no dealings with the horses but think they should. Feeding wildlife is illegal, you should report them and make it LOUD! Just like the Truckee weirdos that tampered with bear traps. Call channel 4 and do the "ask Joe" thing. Haha maybe he can get an answer.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Tooth length! HAHA!!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 2 Posts
    I love the terms she uses, "wildlife killers" not hunters, "wildlife killers". I wonder if she realizes the many of these so-called "killers" dont even harvest an animal each year. Much less get a tag. The stupidity of these Anti-hunters continues to amaze me.
    2010 Mathews Reezen 7.0 70# draw
    G5 optik sight
    Tru Fire Hardcore
    Carbon Express Maxima Hunters

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBird'n'Big View Post
    Have you ever been out by Sage Hill and seen these people? Seriously dozens a day out there. I watch them from my bedroom window, it is insane. WCSD is always out there and I really don't think there is anything they will or can do. When I see the crazy lady again up close I may give the dept of ag a call though.
    Give me the number and I will call
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SCI. All about the length of the tail and mane unless it's a male. Then the weight of the testacles are used to score.