Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
    We've been fine since yesterday when we sent a few PMs back and forth! I will admit that I'm not PC a lot of times, but I hope everyone, other than one member that went on Ignore, sees that I really do take a lot of time to try and help people even if it comes across wrong once in a while. That's the problem with the internet and not being able to chat face to face so that things don't get misconstrued!
    You've helped me out a ton. And the more research I did on my own, and then came back to you with specific areas and roads, the more you helped me. I appreciate the guys like you on this forum that are willing to help. I think its equally as important to help yourself and do some leg work so that you can ask better (more specific) questions. These areas are big and vast, and I found that when I narrowed down 3-5 areas with specifics (roads) and then asked members for help, I got better results. Some of the places that I had picked out would have sucked haha. Glad to have some help along the way for sure!!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1379 View Post
    I'm about the point of throwing in the towel and just getting a point for next year.
    I'm pretty sure you can buy that point even if you don't throw in the towel, since you'd be getting a leftover license (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm pretty much in the same boat. It'll be my first trip out this fall, and the thing that has caused me to tear out the most hair is trying to figure out what a public road is.
    Last edited by Murdy; 07-22-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdy View Post
    ...... the thing that has caused me to tear out the most hair is trying to figure out what a public road is.

Tell me about it!!!!

Good luck to the OP, hope you guys drag out some big'uns this fall!!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    If you think it's a BLM road, call the BLM. If you think it's County, call the County. If it is a numbered FS road that goes thru pvt, call the FS district office. For a forest road, you can also look at their MVUM maps online. These guys know where they have public easements and where they don't.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WapitiBob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    i would look into unit 22. it has more blm than 17 or 23. just my opinion. i am hunting 113 on short notice also but if we didn't get tags in 113 i would try 22. and just so you know 113 will have 22 tags back up for sale this Thursday because there was a error on the sale 2 weeks ago. and if you will walk and hike it looks like it has a lot more blm than any other that is available.