Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello From Texas

Hello Everyone, i currently live in Corsicana, Tx, and im originally from central Texas. Ive been in Corsicana for about a year and a half now, and i moved here b/c of my job. I work for the USDA-NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Service). I graduated from Tarleton State University in 2012 with a Wildlife Mgmt. Degree, and now im with the soil conservation service and i love my job and i get to work with alot of farmers and ranchers and see alot of country.

I grew up hunting a fishing with my family and we own a 2,000 acre ranch back home. I have been very fortunate to be able to go to some pretty cool places with my dad hunting. Went to Wyoming with my dad a few years ago on a pack hunt for mule deer, and that was the first pack hunt i had ever been on. Ever since then i have been absolutely hooked! Don't get me wrong, i love my south texas hunting, but there's just something about the mountains and that style of hunting and its all i think about now! haha. Needless to say, i absolutely love the mountains, and want to be able to hunt like that more often and live that kind of lifestyle. My wife and I have been seriously considering moving to Colorado (hope i dont make any Colorado people mad)lol. We dont have any kids, and we have always wanted to live somehwere out of the oridnary and live a life thats true to ourselves and not have any regrets in life and wonder why we didn't experience the world while we had the chance.

Anyways, enough ramblin! lol, glad to be here on this site and i have already learned a great amount of knowledge on this site and cant wait to learn more from you guys! If anyone needs any advice on Tx info, just let me know, and i may have a few questions for yall later down the road!
    Thanks Everyone!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 1 Post
    Welcome! A lot of good guys and gals here.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 1 Post
    Welcome to the forum Trapper! I actually grew up in the panhandle of Texas, but went to Cisco Junior College for a couple of years to play baseball. We went to Tarleton a couple times and we fished all around that area. Great country. My wife's parents actually live in between Fairfield and Teague, so they are pretty close to you. Lots of good hunting and fishing in that area if you can get on some ground!
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Genesis 27:3 (NKJV)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome! Colorado is a pretty great place. If you move out here I will try and not be too mad! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Welcome!!!!
    Keystone 1, Over!

" I am lost in the dust of the chase that my life brings"

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Welcome to the forum.