Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I found me a Scott Silverhorn on Ebay for $31!!! Shot with it Saturday and love it!!! Thanks for all the info again.

2. The Following User Says Congratulations to firebeck For This Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firebeck View Post
    I found me a Scott Silverhorn on Ebay for $31!!! Shot with it Saturday and love it!!! Thanks for all the info again.
    You'll love that release. And that's a good price too. Some of my friends were intimidated by the "hook" instead of calipers. I prefer it. Once you get used to it (took me all of 5-10 shots), you'll really like the clean release it offers. I decided to "upgrade" to the Rhino XT, which is also a hook style release. It does have a nicer trigger, but overall its really not worth the price difference over the silver horn. That's why I kept my SH as a backup too. Congrats on the purchase, you'll be a Scott release guy for life I bet!!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbhunts For This Useful Post: