Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post

utah 9d general deer?south slope/vernal/bonanza

have drawn a utah 9d general muzz deer tag this year,,,will be a totally new unit to try out for me,,was thinkin of mainly hittin the unitas mtn area.alot of gas and oil rigs down low in the sage type country.any advice on the basic area would be great.posibly eastern edge by colorado line?It appears to be a low deer densidy area?any advice on where to start?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    anybody out there think maybe some deer may crossover from colorado unit 10? that borders it on eastern end or some crossover out of the diamond mtn south slope limited deer area?Im thinkin of huntin close to those borders or up high in the unitas? have heard its pretty greened up considering its august now,,,muzz hunt starts in late september,,cant wait to get out there.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    anybody out there know if any snow hit yet up high in the unitas?headed out in a week from now?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 52 Times in 6 Posts
    Hey bud, the weather hasn't been real bad up there. But they did get some snow a week or two ago, the local weather channel's website showed some pics that some hikers had sent in. It was only a couple inches and I'm sure it's all but melted off, but the Uinta's can get a ton of snow almost any time now. I'd watch the weather really close and if it looks like it's gonna be bad have a backup plan. As far as your questions to hunting around the CO or Diamond Mtn units I wouldn't have any helpful knowledge.

Good Luck
    TICK
    TALL, WIDE and HANDSOME

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
    Confucius

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Ill see what it looks like in a few days,headin out for my utah/wyoming combo trip