Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

unit 31 late mule deer

Hi guys, I drew a late mule deer hunt in unit 31, anybody ever hunted it? I'm from the panhandle and excited to try some open country. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Where are you in the Panhandle? Im not to far from it and have hunted and camped in it a few times!
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Musket Man View Post
    Where are you in the Panhandle? Im not to far from it and have hunted and camped in it a few times!
    I'm from the silver valley, I'm a firefighter for the US forest service, so I don't have much time to scout. ( on a fire right now actually). Any infowould be much appreciated. Never set foot on the unit, but I wanted to try something new

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 24 Times in 11 Posts
    Im not sure where silver valley is? Sorry i meant I was near the panhandle. I have not been in your unit. I wish I had some info on it for you. Where are the Idaho fires at? We have somuch smoke here today you can hardly see. I thought it was a harvest fire at first it got so so smoky so fast but i think it blew in from the Idaho fires although I still say it smelled like a straw fire not a forest fire for a while at first this morning when it was the worst.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    it might help us if we knew what state unit 31 your looking at?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ore hunter View Post
    it might help us if we knew what state unit 31 your looking at?
    My bad, I thought since its in the Idaho category it would be assumed Idaho. Its Idaho unit 31, mule deer, the late hunt any info would help.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 22 Times in 2 Posts
    Haha....yea I knew it was Idaho. A lot of people use the tapatalk AP and unless you look in the fine print it doesn't tell you what category the thread is posted in. I'm sure that's what Ore Hunter did there. Best of luck on your hunt!!!
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker