Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 2 Posts

WY Antelope area 94

Just an FYI for any hunters with this tag. I just received an email from WY Game and fish with numbers to call to access private property. Here is a screen shot with the numbers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408568660.938196.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	10303
    Hope this can help some people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ssliger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 18 Times in 1 Post
    Nice work SS!! I'm not going to that unit this year, but this could sure help someone that is.
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    How do you read that snapshot, as I can't seem to enlarge it to be readable?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 18 Times in 1 Post
    Actually....I can't either. Blurred out. I just thought it was a kind gesture and didn't even try to read it. You may want to repost SS......
    "I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America!!"
    - Charlie Daniels

"Most democrats in WY are not like other democrats (they actually like babies, guns, and the constitution)"
    - AT Hiker

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Here it is from the email that was sent out...

ANTELOPE HUNTERS CAN CALL FOR PERMISSION TO HUNT PRIVATE PROPERTY ON CARTER LEASE
    GREEN RIVER—There is continuing good news for pronghorn antelope hunters with licenses for hunt area 94, Carter Lease, in southwest Wyoming. The private landowners are offering the use of their land to hunters, as long as they ask permission first.
    Members of the Western Wyoming Range and Livestock are allowing access to their private lands, for the fourth year now, to pronghorn antelope hunters in area 94. Hunters are required to call one of the landowners to arrange the hunt, fill out a permission form, and display this form on their vehicle’s windshield.
    Pronghorn antelope hunters with hunt area 94 licenses may call any one of these phone numbers to arrange their hunt:
    307-877-6329
    307-679-2319
    307-780-8294
    307-780-7668
    307-727-8299
    Wyoming is a state that does not require landowners to post their land and it is up to the hunter or angler to know where they are and what the land status is. Anyone who does not have permission to use the land from the landowner is trespassing. Some 50% of the lands within the Carter Lease are privately owned. For years, many hunters have illegally hunted the lands thinking they were public lands.
    Hunters are strongly encouraged to carry with them Bureau of Land Management Land Surface Maps and or a GPS with a Wyoming land status chip so they know if they are hunting on public lands or private lands. Remember to ask first.
    For more information on hunting in Wyoming go to the Game and Fish website wgfd.wyo.gov and click on Plan Your Hunt.

~WGFD~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to libidilatimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Sorry Tapatalk sucks sometimes, thanks for posting the email.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thanks to both of you even though I don't have the tag! I'm signed up for and get the G&F emails, but I sure haven't received that one for some reason!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I don't have the tag either, but I hope this will help someone.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 5 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't have the tag either. HAHA It came out just like the rest of their announcements through email. TG, you might want to go in on your notification settings on their site and make sure the right boxes are checked if you didn't get it.