Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

D N Z One piece mount

Does anybody use this mount? Reviews?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I went with this mount on my Browning BLR. It is a great mount. Super strong and very secure. I would buy another one without question.
    I have a Leupold 3-9 X 40 on the BLR and will soon switch it out for a Nikon Monarch 4-16 X 42. The only thing to consider when you have the one piece mount is the length of the mounting surface on the scope. You can't move the mount rings as the mount is one piece. Short scopes may not have enough mounting surface to fit a one piece mount like the DNZ.
    Last edited by roknHS; 02-12-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I used one on a Rem Model 7, the one with the three hole base set up, the one piece seemed a better way to go. It has been a great set up. Rifle is a "truck" gun, gets borrowed and banged around, seems for about 15 years so far, no issues.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McCoy View Post
    I used one on a Rem Model 7, the one with the three hole base set up, the one piece seemed a better way to go. It has been a great set up. Rifle is a "truck" gun, gets borrowed and banged around, seems for about 15 years so far, no issues.
    Tim,
    What size scope do you have and do you remember the height of your mount? I will be using it on a Model 7 with a 4.5x14 x40 Leupold.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    It was an old 3x9 Leupold compact scope. Do not recall mount height, but I always mount as low as I can, so probably a low as that scope has a 33mm Objective lens. You might try contacting DNZ. Most of my 40mm scopes do fine with low mounts, but a few did not. Seems the DNZ has enough height from the base part, that a low might just do it, but I am not sure.