Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 37 Times in 2 Posts
    That is awesome!
    A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work.
    Shoot the best, Shoot PSE!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, those things are big! Congrats and let's drop a few more of those critters!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Well my 2011 Tag is coming to a close on the dang things. Good thing the season lasts till March!!! But that said I have to buy another tag to keep it real.
    For those interested in taking out a wolf or two, the jct of warmlake highway and SouthFork road has had tracks like crazy going through there. I have twice now spent time there and found so many tracks. Just not yet able to put eyes on whats makeing the tracks.
    Yesterday I got to see a rare but cool treat! Some HUGE tracks from a nice tom. Made the wolf tracks look like puppy prints. Maybe that ol boy will do us a favor or two this year!! lol.
    I hunt because......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftalonID View Post
    Well my 2011 Tag is coming to a close on the dang things. Good thing the season lasts till March!!! But that said I have to buy another tag to keep it real.
    For those interested in taking out a wolf or two, the jct of warmlake highway and SouthFork road has had tracks like crazy going through there. I have twice now spent time there and found so many tracks. Just not yet able to put eyes on whats makeing the tracks.
    Yesterday I got to see a rare but cool treat! Some HUGE tracks from a nice tom. Made the wolf tracks look like puppy prints. Maybe that ol boy will do us a favor or two this year!! lol.
    Did you try calling at all? I put off buying my wolf tag, knowing I would have time to hunt them after the New Year. Good luck up there ~
    http://www.idahoman.com/ - an online, outdoors focused magazine, highlighting hunting, fishing, the land, and the issues surrounding those opportunities in Idaho.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Yeah. This trip up I was calf calling in one area and doing some distress puppy yelps too. Also I had my lil dog with me as visual bait while I sat back still and let her run about playing with sticks and stuff. She is extremely voice command-able in the woods and has been a great hiking buddy on many outings. Understanding that these animals are constantly roaming, its not easy to place their location sometimes. Guess the next step will be getting some trail cams set up!!
    I hunt because......