Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: practicing

Thanks
    Lots of good info on here. I do pretty much everything that has already been stated, plus.........sprints.

Only way to mimic the adrenaline rush/physical stress of a monster behind your pin. Ill run a sprint as fast as I can (however far/fast it takes to get your heart rate spiked). Than take the shot. Great way to get in the habit of doing body relaxing exercises (breathing, etc), and its just good exercise.

Thanks
    Done something similar to coyoteman the last three Sundays. Started out as a conversation with my son about buck fever then I remembered the stress shoots I'd done long ago. So we grabbed our bows and headed to the yard. I now have a course of fire set and time penalties for anything outside the kill zone. Done it for time the last two Sundays. This week I was 22sec slower than last due to dropped shots! Also earlier in the day I lost $2 shooting 9 ball on our target to my son. After typing that I think I need to go practice more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b1indhog View Post
    Done something similar to coyoteman the last three Sundays. Started out as a conversation with my son about buck fever then I remembered the stress shoots I'd done long ago. So we grabbed our bows and headed to the yard. I now have a course of fire set and time penalties for anything outside the kill zone. Done it for time the last two Sundays. This week I was 22sec slower than last due to dropped shots! Also earlier in the day I lost $2 shooting 9 ball on our target to my son. After typing that I think I need to go practice more.
    Lol you made me laugh!